Award Winning Video and Digital Media Producer
Specializing in broadcast quality content for online delivery.
While I wear many hats, producing is certainly my standout ability. Even going back into my early school days there was evidence of the producer in me whether forming bands, putting on shows, or being chosen to lead a convoy in Outward Bound at age 16, I was predestined to be a producer.
I understood early on the advantages of surrounding myself with the best talent and managing group genius:
- Produce the Best Results
- Use Best Practices and Learn the Most
- Have a Great Time Doing It! Great Motivation to keep working hard and long hours.
Advantages which have served me well over the years. During the 90’s I became involved in video production and worked with clients from Fortune 100, including GM and Sun Microsystems, and Foreign TV, to Non-Profit Orgs and Community Groups including the ACLU. I produced/directed 100s of hours of finished video, and even worked with names like Tim Allen and George Lucas. Eventually, I became part of the wild new frontier of multimedia, formed another company which pioneered elearning and racked up some very serious accolades:
- 2 Gold New Media INVISION awards in Education
- Silver New Media INVISION award in Interface
- Bronze New Media INVISION award in Education
- Bronze Apple, National Educational Multimedia Competition
- Silver New Media INVISION award in Technical Excellence
- Top 100 Award, Multimedia Producer Magazine
- Oracle Innovations in Education Grant
- First Place, Macromedia People's Choice Award in Education
In 2000 I moved to Boston and concentrated on web technologies, video production, and community building. You can find me on LinkedIn.
So if you want to do some great work with someone you can trust not to waste your time or money, doesn’t take 5 minutes to give you an answer, and knows how to deliver, I am the right person for you. I believe life is too short to work any other way.
The picture above is of my great-grandfather, Pierre Bonnier. He was an ENT doctor (Eyes, Ears, & Throat) who was doing altitude testing by going up in a balloon in the Tuileries Garden in Paris.